At Legacy Traditional Schools, we believe there is no limit to what a student can achieve in life when a great foundational education is forged and a strong character is cultivated. Our non-profit network of tuition-free, A-rated public schools was founded on these principles in 2007, and they continue to be the cornerstone of our mission to build lifelong learners and good citizens.
During the 2017-2018 school year, over 14,488 students attended our 13 Arizona and Nevada campuses. Academic achievements included:
- 91% of Legacy Traditional Schools receiving an “A” rating from the Arizona Department of Education, when less than 16% of all Arizona schools received an “A” label.
- Legacy students outperformed each of their peer subgroups in both Mathematics and English Language Arts.
- An English Language Learner reclassification rate to full English proficiency that was 33.5% higher than the state-wide average.
Outside of the classroom:
- Legacy athletes won 12 division championships.
- Legacy’s budding thespians performed in 13 school plays.
- Student musicians and singers performed in 252 musical performances.
- 500 student artists displayed their work in the district art fair.
- 50 students represented their school in district spelling bees, geography bees, science fairs and speech contests.